Monday, January 17, 2011

Almost to the Finish Line

I am almost finished with this shawl.  I can't wait to see the end of it.  Put it in the sink, get it all nice and wet and then block it.  It is pretty.  Pictures of the completed shawl will follow when it is blocked.  Now to find my blocking pins.  I have no idea where I put them. It has been a long time since I have blocked any shawls so, this is giong to be fun. 

I can't believe how well the yarn is doing for this pattern.  My yarn ball is getting smaller and smaller over here.  I am glad that I did choose this yarn, it is nice.  I wish I had more of it.  I think this will be the first of many shawls using my hand painted yarns.  I really want to write a shawl pattern for one of my unique skeins. 

Other plans are in the works over here for something unique and original for the shop.  More on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment