Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year, A New Blog

The old year is almost gone and a new year is almost upon us.  With this thought in mind...a new blog.  What to expect?  More yarn and more knitting for this enterprising knitter.  I will also be sharing my views of knitting and my views of life as I see it.  Sometimes it is crazy around here and sometimes it is quiet.  It just depends on the  season and how life is going.

Yarn plays a major part in my life.  My business is centered around it.  I love yarn and every knitter I know is obsessed by it.  My cat is even obsessed by yarn.  Maybe I should call this blog yarn obsessions and the knitter behind those obsessions.  Without yarn we wouldn't knit.  I would be insane by now if I didn't knit. It helps me cope with life and all the things it throws at me.  So, if you have issues pick up a ball of yarn, get some needles and hang on for dear life...it is going to be a bumpy ride but, you have a life line with yarn.  Ask any knitter and they will tell you...knitting saved their lives at some point in time.  It is cheaper than a shrink as my MIL, tells me often enough...she is right.  Not that I have ever priced a shrink but, from what I am told, they aren't cheap but, yarn can be.  Yarn can also be down right expensive.  Have you ever priced quivet?  Be prepared to fall over when you see the price tag.   Have a nice comfy cushion around when you see that one.  I nearly fell out of my chair...that is some of the priciest yarn on the planet.

I have 100 skeins of yarn to start the new year off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment